Health and safety principles
The health and safety of our workforce is the motivation behind everything we do. Every day we look for ways to improve our systems and processes to ensure every person is safe at work. Working safely is a condition of employment at Tomago Aluminium.
The key philosophy behind our health and safety program is Mates Looking After Mates. Our staff are expected to look out for each other at all times to prevent accidents, improve procedures and to provide a supportive and encouraging workplace environment.
We work by the following principles and values:
- We value the lives and safety of people above all else
- All injuries can be prevented
- We always watch for the safety of our colleagues
- We respect the environment
- We expect all people on site to accept personal responsibility for their own safety and that of others